FSUbers 4.5 2023
Registration requirements for the competition:Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 40 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators are only permitted as companions of competitors.
Competitors may bring at most 1 guest.
After the competitor limit has been reached, you may still pay and be put on a waiting list. If 40 competitiors are signed up, and you don't see your name as one of them under competitors, then you are on the waiting list.
If you are first/next on the waiting list and someone cancels their registration then your registration will be confirmed. Please, let us know as soon as possible if you are not able to attend to allow another competitor to attend. You will also recieve a 50% refund if before the refund deadline. After the competition all competitors on the waitlist will receive a refund for the registration cost minus tax (90%).
Once registration closes we may add additional round(s) of events as time may permit in the schedule or change the number of competitors to advance to the next round.
- Please make sure your email associated with your WCA account is one that you regularly check as you will need to see any emails the organization team may send out.
- To register for this competition, you must pay in full in advance through Stripe. Your registration is not complete until you pay.
- If you are having payment problems, please contact the organizers for an alternative payment method.
- To cancel your registration, please email the organizers with your name telling them you want to cancel your registration. You will recieve a 50% refund if you let us know before registration closes. If you are having trouble paying on the website or any other registration problems, please use the contact button to talk to us.
- If the competition reaches its competitor limit and when registration closes, no additional registrations will be accepted. No exceptions.
- Be aware, competitions are filling up very quickly. It is recommended to register as soon as possible once registration opens. If you would like tips on how to register faster, please let us know. You can contact organizers or delegates by clicking on their name on the information page.