Approval of Motions - January 2019
After the recent voting, the proposed amendments to the Motions have been approved. The new complete set of Bylaws and Motions can be found on our Documents page and a final set of the included changes can be found here. The Motions to be in force from January 1, 2019 have been compiled:
- Motion 10.2019.1: formally establishes through a Motion the WCA Competition Announcement Team and outlines the team's rights and duties.
- Motion 20.2019.0: gives a scope to WCA Councils.
- Motion 20.2019.1: formally establishes the WCA Advisory Council, together with its rights and duties.
- Motion 2.2019.1: adds missing definitions, new ones, and clarifications where necessary.
- Motion 9.2019.1: restricts the possible applicants for Senior Delegate positions to Full Delegates only.
- Motion 10.2019.0: defines the Committee/Team Senior Member position, and describes the improved Committee/Team Leader appointment process.
- Motion 1.2019.1, Motion 3.2019.1, Motion 4.2019.1, Motion 5.2019.1, Motion 6.2019.1, Motion 8.2019.1, Motion 10.2019.2, Motion 10.2019.3, Motion 11.2019.1, Motion 13.2019.1, Motion 14.2019.1, Motion 15.2019.1, Motion 16.2019.1, Motion 17.2019.1, Motion 18.2019.1: address the removal of the “External Staff” term, the following Motions are affected.
*Motions affected by other changes too are listed separately.