The WCA Financial Committee (WFC) is looking for new members to assist in managing the finances of the WCA and associated programs. The opportunity to apply is open to all; it is not a requirement to currently hold a position in the WCA to be considered for membership.
What does the WFC do?
- Conduct regular bookkeeping, tracking all payments and receipts along with appropriate documentation
- Manage the WCA Dues system, including calculation, invoicing, and policy development
- Manage the WCA’s annual budget by forecasting revenues and expenses
- Create public and internal reports on the finances of the WCA and funding programs
- Complete tax and other regulatory compliance forms on behalf of the WCA, and/or liaise with external financial professionals to do so
- Manage and develop policies for WCA funding programs, including Travel Funding and Equipment Funding
- Other financial tasks requested by the WCA Board or in accordance with the WCA Motions