The WCA Board is creating a position to carry out the administrative tasks of the Board of Directors. To make the Board position more appealing to qualified Staff members, less time consuming, and sustainable in the long-term, they will appoint 2-3 Executive Assistants who will be responsible for assisting the Board members with day-to-day functions.
Some sample tasks include:
- Managing the WCA Board’s Trello board
- Maintaining Policies, Bylaws, and Motions on Github
- Administration of users on G-Suite
- Administration of WCA Board’s Team Drives
- Drafting emails on behalf of the Board
- Compiling and reviewing information from form responses