The WCA Financial Committee (WFC) is looking for two or three new members to add to its team. The applications are open to everyone; it’s not a requirement to hold a current position in the WCA to be considered.
What does the WFC do?
- Determine the annual budget for the WCA including analysis and projections of competitor counts.
- Manage the dues system including invoicing and credit control.
- Complete tax and other regulatory compliance forms on behalf of the WCA.
- Manage the finances and cash flow of the WCA.
- Review applications for funding in accordance with the Equipment Funding and Travel Reimbursement policies.
- Other financial tasks requested by the WCA Board or in accordance with our Motions.
The official rights and duties of the WFC are documented in WCA Motion 10.2017.3.
Please submit your application by Sunday, July 28th, 2019 at 23:59 UTC to the WCA Treasurer and Leader of the WCA Financial Committee, Chris Wright (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications will be reviewed by the WFC leadership team.
Results of YJ Chelyabinsk Special 2019 are now available.
Oceanian records: Feliks Zemdegs 4x4x4 Cube 22.85 (average), 6x6x6 Cube 1:18.28 (single).
European records: Tymon Kolasiński 3x3x3 Cube 4.51 (single).
North American records: Nicolas Naing Megaminx 34.05 (average).