The World Cube Association is lead by the WCA Board, consisting of the following members:
- Ron van Bruchem (Netherlands), co-chairman, co-founder
- Tyson Mao (USA), co-chairman, co-founder
- Sébastien Auroux (Germany), member
- Tim Reynolds (USA), member
Four committees are responsible for the operational activities of WCA:
- Independent Advisory Committee (IAC), led by Anders Larsson (Sweden)
This committee advises the WCA Board in special cases, like alleged violations of WCA Regulations, and may be contacted by WCA members in case of important personal matters regarding WCA competitions.
- WCA Regulations Committee (WRC), led by Vincent Sheu (USA)
This committee is responsible for managing the WCA Regulations.
- Results team, led by Tim Reynolds (USA)
This team is responsible for managing all competition results.
- Website team, led by Tim Reynolds (USA)
This team is responsible for managing the WCA website.
WCA Delegates are members of WCA who are responsible for making sure that all WCA competitions are run according to the mission, regulations and spirit of WCA.
All competitors automatically become a member of WCA in their first WCA competition.
Structure of WCA organisation: